That's right! TWO Air China reviews on two different Aircrafts.
As travel season is nearly upon us, I thought it would be great to compare a flight I took a few months ago on Air China. If you have watched my previous videos, you would know I flew from Melbourne to Frankfort, which was two nine hour plus back to back flights.
The first aircraft I on from Melbourne to Shanghai was an A330, and the second one was from Shanghai to Frankfort on an A350. Now, i’m aware that one may look nicer because it is a newer aircraft, but I wanted to do two Air China reviews to show you their different Air China long haul flight aircrafts.
Points on both Air China flights
- Firstly, both Air China flights had a similar quality pillow and blanket provided, and the décor was well maintained.
- The flight from Shanghai to Frankfort had inflight Wi-Fi. It was patchy, but I did manage to send a couple of messages. This aircraft also had the half-fold tray tables, which I loved and made it a little more comfortable than having to put the whole tray down.
- The meals on both flights were of a good “aeroplane” food standard.
- My touch screen didn’t work too well on the flight from Melbourne to Shanghai, but I was able to use the remote.
- Both flights have similar TV shows and movies available, but they are heavily catered for Chinese-speaking passengers.
- Both fights had similar lavatories, and they were both kept clean throughout the entire flight.